Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Recap...on the way

I have so much to share regarding H's first trip to Louisville but I am always left so tired at the end of the day.  I am definitely going to do a recap tomorrow.

In the meantime, H is getting very close to rolling over!  She is already sleeping on her side and she has been having fun during tummy time trying to roll over to her back.  She is so close!!  And she absolutely loves to stand and will usually straighten her legs when being held to indicate she wants to stand.

She is noticing food and makes a chewing gesture when she watches us eat.  I just can't believe how much she is growing and noticing things!  Amazing!

I am planning on signing us up for swimming lessons at the pool at our local park.  She received her first bathing suit from Grandma while we were in Louisville.  So exciting!

More to come tomorrow - a complete recap of our exciting girls trip!

0 comments: