Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

H has her 4 month well doctor's appointment tomorrow.  I am dreading it because of the insane amount of shots she has to get at this visit - the same as her 2 month.  Oh it just breaks my heart!  Fortunately, T will be coming with me.  I don't want her to always see my face during that time of torture.

I am interested to see how much she weighs and how long she is...her four month birthday brought with it a new look for her.  We thought she looked a little different and felt a bit heavier. 

I have been having a great time buying her things that I think are things that she would enjoy, that I would enjoy or just what would make her part of the "cool kids."  I read about this teething toy called "Sophie" and decided that I...I mean we...must have it!!  She loved it RIGHT away.  Just like the reviews said.  Some criticized the toy saying it was more like a dog toy (it is rubber'ish and makes a squeak when you squeeze it) but H LOVES it!  I had her belly laughing tonight and Sophie was part of it.

I just LOVE her belly laughs!!  And she laughs a lot!!  We have found that she is ultra ticklish under her arms and around her neck.  She just gets so tickled and laughs so sweet!

H with her Sophie giraffe
Photobucket

1 comments:

Stacey said...

She's too cute! I'm not looking foward to Abbey's 4 month shots either. Here's hoping all goes well!