Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Our Family Fun Day!

So I was driving down the road the other day and found a sign sitting outside of a park we don't frequent very often.  It was announcing "family fun day" that was scheduled for today.  I saw something about a splash pad and was wondering if that part was only temporary for this event or if it was a permanent function.

It took a while to rouse the troops and get everyone out the door this morning.  According to the sign, the event was from 10 AM - 2 PM and we were already leaving the house as late as 1 PM.  Oh no.  But I figured that it was still a park and someplace that Tay could run herself ragged instead of being bored to tears in the house.

When we got there...well, first I looked over and saw my old boss and his partner.  Good times.  And enough said.  But we headed back into the park more and saw the splash pad!  It is a pretty good size AND it is permanent!  There ALL the time!  Tay loves that kind of stuff so I see many weekends there.  There are also swing sets and activity play areas behind the splash pad.  It is set up so nice!  I/we loved it!! 

After our fun there, we headed to Oreganos, one of our new fave restaurants and had a late lunch/early dinner.  It was such a nice, low key, enjoying the outdoors day!  It helped to keep my mind off of the fact that I was really missing Louisville BIG time because of Thunder.

Here are some pics!

In the kitchen before we left...my Dad has a pic of he and I in this position and I just couldn't pass it up!
Photobucket

Such a big girl!
Photobucket

Tay in her cutie patootie bathing suit!
Photobucket

The splash pad!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Lovin me some H!
Photobucket

Who you lookin at??
Photobucket

Eh...ok!
Photobucket

Daddy is  making me happy!
Photobucket

Photobucket

At Oregano's
Photobucket

Nugget and Daddy Nugget!
Photobucket

Our girls are DOWN!  Take a close look in the mirror!!
Photobucket

0 comments: